Friday, November 19, 2010

Sinny

From the most beautiful photo-site on the web http://heroines.tumblr.com/page/31 comes this picture and story: 
Hi my name is Sinny and this is me after a couple of months of chemotherapy, I had to endure the fall of my hair and the constant pain and with everything it was happening to me I made my life as normal as possible, I’m a cancer survivor, I was 17 years old when I was diagnosed with Lymphoma Hodgkin, luckily in its first stage, the process lasted a whole year, ‘til I was 19 years old, because of illness I can’t go to college when I corresponded, but now I’m totally healthy and I can go to college, I begin next month my studies of Cinematography and audiovisuals. I feel happy despite all the proof that I’ve had to approve.
Good luck to you, Sinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment